Address: 27 Hoxton Square, London N1 6NN
Telephone: 020 7729 1115
Fax: 020 7729 1117
DX: 36626 Finsbury
9am - 6pm Monday - Friday (except public holidays)
The nearest stations are:
- Old Street - London Underground (Northern Line) and First Capital Connect (main line)
- Liverpool Street - London Underground (Central Line / Circle Line / Hammersmith & City Line / Metropolitan Line) and main line station.
- Hoxton - Overground (train services southbound to New Cross, West Croydon, Crystal Palace and Clapham and northbound to Dalston Junction and Highbury & Islington)
There are several bus routes serving the immediate area, eg:
- 55, 243 (from Old Street)
- 26, 35, 47, 48, 149 and 242 (from Liverpool Street)
The office is outside the Congestion Charging Zone but has no car parking spaces of its own and public parking is limited. Hoxton Square spaces have meters and cost £4 per hour. Do not leave your car without a parking ticket or it may be fined or clamped.
There is a public car park 5mins walk from the office in Crondall Street N1
(City Car Parks), which is open from 8am - 6.30pm on weekdays. The car parking fee is currently £7 per day.
There are seven steps up to the front door of our office and there are steps inside the building to mezzanine floors, including toilets. If it is difficult for you to visit our building we can make arrangements to see you at an alternative convenient location.